ESSENTIALS FOR HEALTHY TRAVEL
I always travel with certain essentials to protect my family from illness, but now it is more important than ever to pack reinforcements such as these to strengthen your immune system and fight off pathogens:
1. Several small packs of tissues: It is estimated that people touch their faces about 23 times per hour! Try to become conscious of when you're about to scratch your face or touch your mouth, nose or eyes, and always use a tissue as a barrier.
2. Homemade essential oil spray: Fill a 2 or 3 oz spray bottle with 1/3 apple cider vinegar, 1/3 water, and 1/3 of essential oils such peppermint, rosemary, lavender, thyme, eucalyptus, lemon, etc. Use it as a hand sanitizer, spray the air around you and on any surfaces you will be touching (arm rest, seat belt, tray table). You can also spray on a tissue and every so often breath that in.
3. Oregano oil: a powerful anti-bacterial and anti-viral to help neutralize germs you might encounter. Just get the good stuff. Take 1-2 two times the day of travel and the following day. https://amzn.to/2IcHAIJ
4. Activated charcoal. I always pack my own sandwich or light snacks such as almonds and apples, but if you must purchase food, take 1 of these to protect your GI tract from anything that might be contaminated: https://amzn.to/39aei9z
5. My favorite all around immune booster. I take 3 before entering the airport/train station/etc, and 3 about 6 hours later. https://amzn.to/2PyycDs